Compassionate Criminal Law Attorney
As we have all been taught, a person charged with a crime in the United States is innocent until proven guilty. Though the state and the prosecutor appear to have much greater power than the accused in any criminal case, the accused person has the right to defend himself or herself with the help of a lawyer.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, we can represent you vigorously and wholeheartedly in court. For a free consultation, call our Eau Claire office at 715-598-2761.
Experienced Defense Lawyer For OWI, Drug Charges And Violent Crimes
At Hertel Law, S.C., we provide strong representation to people who have been accused of crimes in state courts in Wisconsin. With an extensive criminal practice background dating to 1976, we have represented clients in 48 Wisconsin counties. We have represented ordinary citizens from all walks of life, as well as law enforcement officers and other attorneys. We have successfully handled everything from misdemeanors to murder trials. We can help you if your case involves:
- Homicides, whether intentional, reckless or intoxicated
- Drug charges such as marijuana possession or distribution of a controlled substance
- An arrest for OWI/DUI/DWI
- Sex crimes charges
- Serious violent crimes charges
- Stealing, theft, and property crime charges
- Domestic violence and battery charges
- Review of criminal convictions for appeal issues, including prosecutorial misconduct or ineffective assistance by trial counsel
Let Us Get Answer Your Questions
Please call our Chippewa Valley office at 715-598-2761, or contact us online for a free, confidential consultation about your situation before you talk to the police. Regardless of what kind of charges you or a loved one is facing, we will answer your questions and help you develop a plan for resolving the problem.
- Former President Of The Wisconsin
Association Of Criminal Defense
Lawyers / Currently On
Board Of Directors
- Board Of Directors For Wisconsin
Association For Justice