Considerate Personal Injury Representation
If you or a loved one were injured or killed because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may be dealing with physical, emotional, financial and logistical problems of all kinds. Our firm understands the stress and pain that an accident or any other serious incident can cause.
You may be entitled to compensation for pain, suffering and disability, medical expenses, lost wages and earning ability, and other damages. In the tragic circumstance where a loved one’s life has been lost, compensation can be claimed for the loss of that person’s meaning to the family (the loss of society and companionship), loss of support or income stream, and medical and funeral expenses. Certain drunk drivers can also be pursued for punitive damages. Our law firm can help you pursue that compensation and maximize the amount you receive.
To schedule a free consultation in our Eau Claire office, call 715-598-2761.
Dedicated To Helping Accident Victims Recover
At Hertel Law, S.C., in Eau Claire, our injury lawyer represents plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases in Western Wisconsin and beyond. We can help you and your family if your case involves:
- A car accident
- A motorcycle accident
- A truck or another type of commercial vehicle
- A dog bite suffered by a child or adult
- A slip-and-fall accident
- A head, neck or back injury
- Burns or soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- The loss of a loved one
What To Do If You Or A Loved One Has Been Injured
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident or another incident you believe was caused by someone else’s negligence, there are things you should do and things you should not do. Most personal injury attorneys would strongly agree on a few important steps:
- DO NOT talk to the other party’s insurance company without legal advice. That insurance company will be looking for information to use against you and your case.
- Seek medical care right away if you are hurt. If you do not have health insurance or you are worried about the cost of care, our firm can advise you regarding your options.
- Keep a diary. As your personal injury case is built, it can be very helpful for you to document what happened and when.
- Take photographs of the accident if you are able to do so. Information gathering is crucial to your case. You can use your mobile device to take pictures of important details related to an accident.
- Contact a lawyer. Even if you are not sure about whether you have a case, speak to an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
At Hertel Law, S.C., we will take the time to meet with you and your family personally. An attorney can evaluate your case, answer your questions and advise you regarding your options for moving forward. Please call our Chippewa Valley office at 715-598-2761, or contact us online for a free consultation about your injury matter.
- Former President Of The Wisconsin
Association Of Criminal Defense
Lawyers / Currently On
Board Of Directors
- Board Of Directors For Wisconsin
Association For Justice