A History Of Truck Accident Experience
Dealing with the aftermath of any vehicle accident can be overwhelming, but even more so when that accident involves a truck.
Just when you are trying to heal and recover from your injuries, there is a mountain of people and paperwork to deal with. Talking to an attorney who understands truck accidents can help you move forward with your case.
Hertel Law, S.C., offers a free consultation to answer your questions. Call 715-598-2761 to get started.
Some Of Our Past Successes
We have helped semitruck accident victims in Western Wisconsin get the compensation they deserved so that they could move forward after the accident. These are some of our stories:
- In one case, our client was seriously injured trying to avoid the wreckage of an accident on I-94 that had just happened. Traveling on a dark road, the collision had left the semis difficult to see. Our client swerved and reduced some of the impact, but still had significant injuries. Before trial, we were able to reach a settlement agreement in mediation for more than one and a half million dollars.
- In another case, our client was a highway construction employee working on the median of I-94. Our client was injured by a semi that smashed into him. He had multiple fractures and other injuries. Upon investigation, the trucking company lacked sufficient insurance and had transferred funds to give the appearance of reduced assets. Our client and his family were able to get a large settlement to cover the injuries, damages and medical bills.
- Another client was an 85-year-old farmer. A milk truck struck and dragged him 100 feet down his gravel driveway. Even after surgery, he was never able to return to his farm because of the injuries. After long and intense negotiations with the insurance company, the matter settled for over two million dollars.
We Are Ready To Talk
Talking to an experienced lawyer about your truck accident is important so that we can get all of the information for your case and help it move forward. Call our Eau Claire office at 715-598-2761, or contact us online to set up a free consultation.
- Former President Of The Wisconsin
Association Of Criminal Defense
Lawyers / Currently On
Board Of Directors
- Board Of Directors For Wisconsin
Association For Justice